Job Opportunity at Charleys Philly Steaks in RiverTown Crossings
Posted Fri, Jul 29
We are hiring for individual(s) who can be an asset to join a strong team and a friendly environment. We accept applicants who can work weekdays, weeknights and/or weekends.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests (ie, greet and thank customers).
- Learn and become cross-trained in all positions while following key practices.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Follow health and safety guidelines for a clean and safe environment.
- Be a team player, display enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Operate and maintain food and drink related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be expose to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing and face mask required. Uniforms and hygiene expectations are required.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment, exhibit a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale/cash register.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the restaurant's system.
- Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Provide a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Be able to learn the menu (proper ingredients, portion size and presentation).
- Work well in a team environment and understand that each position depends on the other